Broccoli Cheese Kratom Soup Recipe
- April 1, 2021
- Kratom Reviews
When it comes to kratom, most people do not like the taste of it. There are the rare few who do, but for the majority, its freakin nasty. Here is a wonderful tasty Broccoli Cheese Kratom recipe where you can hide the taste of kratom in all while getting the awesome benefits of it.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 (14.5 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (1 pound) loaf processed cheese food, cubed
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ⅔ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- Your single dose amount of kratom (varies per person, but we recommend 2 grams of your favorite kratom strain powder)
In a stockpot, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion in butter until softened. Stir in broccoli, and cover with chicken broth. Simmer until broccoli is tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
Reduce heat, and stir in cheese cubes until melted. Mix in milk and garlic powder.
In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and kratom powder into water until dissolved. Stir into soup; cook, stirring frequently, until thick. ENJOY!